Attendance system allows admin to track the employees’ attendance as well as punctuality. Payboy attendance system could be integrated with a third-party device such as fingerprint scanners as well as location tracking based device. For further information, go to Administrations section under integrations.
The attendance logs will be automatically updated if it is integrated with a third-party device (as mentioned in the previous paragraph). In the case, whereby there is no third-party device involved, employee is allowed to log his/her own attendance via Payboy software. Before employee could add his/her own attendance, admin has to make some adjustment to the attendance setting. However, as an admin, you could add the attendance logs on behalf of your employees without any prior requirement.
It is important to log attendance properly because:
- It determines how many hours has the employee worked
- It allows accurate calculation of Overtime Hours, Rest day worked hours, Holiday worked hours to be taken into account during payroll generation
How to add an attendance log on behalf of the employee
- Head to Employee > click on Attendance Logs on the side menu.
- Click the + Add Attendance Log button at the top-right hand corner.
- Select the Employee’s name from the drop-down list.
- Select the Branch from the drop-down list.
- Select the Start Date and Start Time.
- Select the End Date and End Time.
- Click the Submit button to create the attendance log.
- In the overall page of Attendance Logs, you could see the Worked hours, OT hours, Remarks, as well as Validity.
How to view / edit / delete an existing attendance log
- Head to Employees > click on Attendance Logs on the side menu.
- Click View, Edit, or Delete that located at the right side of the particular attendance log accordingly.
- For Edit, follow Steps 3 to 6 on the guide above for further information.
How to make approval decision on attendance logs submission
- Head to Employees > Attendance Logs on the side menu.
- The attendance log submission will have their own Approval Status such as Approved, Denied, or both.
- Attendance log submission which has not been approved nor denied will show both options.
- Click Approve or Deny accordingly.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.