The next step after you have generated a payroll is to pay your employees. You can make payroll payments quickly with our bank integrations.
This article describes how to download a UOB GIRO file and upload it to your UOB corporate account using our UOB bank integration.
Before using this feature, make sure to call (+65) 6259 8188 to activate bank file transfer for payroll, or you will not be able to upload the payroll bank file.
Getting the UOB GIRO File
- Click on a generated payroll or generate one
- Click GIRO Transfer button
- Select UOB and input your company bank details
- Click Download to download the file.
Note: Your Account Number and Company ID will also be saved for future use
Uploading file to UOB BIBPlus
- Log in to UOB BIBPlus and click Payment Services
- Choose Bulk Services from the dropdown menu
- Click on Transaction in the left-side menu and then choose File Upload
- Afterwards, key in your Company ID, Description and Reference
- Choose IBG Standard Payroll (Employee) for File Type
- Choose the account that you need to transfer from and click the magnifying glass
- Choose the bank account that you would like to disburse your employees' salary from
- After filling up your details, go to the bottom left-side corner of the page and click Add a file
- Choose the payroll bank file from your storage file and upload it
- Select the payroll bank file that you have exported/uploaded onto your storage drive and click on Open
Note: Once the bank file is chosen, it will be shown below under File Upload Details
- On the right side of the page, click on Upload to complete uploading of bank file
- Click OK on the pop-up window
- To view the bank file upload results, click on File Upload Results on the left-side menu
- Check if your file upload was successful, then click on the Pending Approval tab on the left-side menu
- Choose the bank file that you have just uploaded and approve it
Note: Your approver may be another team mate. Remember to get them to approve
- Once the approver has clicked Submit, the transaction will be complete and the salary disbursed based on the value based set
If any of the above points are confusing to you or if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact Payboy Support at email@example.com