As the administrator of the company, you can adjust the company’s overall working hours. Furthermore, you can also adjust individual working hours to an employee.
By setting up a precise working hours, it will help to:
- Match against the time log in and out of the employees
- Supervise the punctuality of the employees, and subsequently;
- Ensure accurate calculation for the payroll of the month (i.e. Overtime, etc)
Setting Up the Company's Working Hours
- On the left-side menu, head to Company > click on Work Hours
- Edit the Start of working period and End of working period accordingly on one of the day.
(Note: Each box represents a day, e.g. Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Uncheck the box by clicking on the tick mark next to the Working Day if it is not the working day.
- Check the box by clicking beside the labell Half Day if it is a half working day.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 on the other days where it is necessary.
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
(Note: This working hours will be assigned to all employees automatically including new employees.)
Setting Up Individual Employees' Working Hours
- On the left-side menu, head to Payroll > click on Pay Schemes
- Click Edit on a particular row of the employee, who's working hours needs to be adjusted.
(Note: The Edit button is located on the right side of the page.)
- Scroll down the page to Work Hours section.
- Check the box beside Working Day if the day is a working period (if it is not yet checked) before you proceed to step 5 to change the working period.
ORUncheck the box by clicking on the tick mark next to the Working Day if it is not the working day. (proceed to step 6 straight away)
- Edit the Start of working period and End of working period accordingly.
- Check the check box by clicking on the box beside Half Day if it is a half working day.
- Repeat step 4 to 6 on the other days where it is necessary.
- Click the Submit button to save any change made.
Hooray! You are one step closer to the completion of the Beginner Guidelines, click here to go to the next step!
To go back to the summary of Beginner Guidelines, please click here.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.