This article is to teach payroll admins on how to administrate advanced salary on Payboy's system. Advanced Salary has to be created as a pay item first before it can be used to be included in the payroll.
First, create a new Pay Item
- On the left-side menu, head to Payroll > click on Pay Items.
- Look in the top right corner of the page and click the + NEW PAY ITEM button.
- For Description, type Advanced Salary.
- Category, click the drop-down list and select Salary.
- For CPF type, type Ordinary Wages.
- For IR8A code, type Gross Salary.
- Click the Submit button.
Adding It In The Payroll
- On the left-side menu, head to Payroll > click on Generate Payroll
- Select the Payment Period and employee
- Scroll down and look below the Pay Item header for the +Add More Pay Items button
- Click the drop-down button and select Advanced Salary
- Under the Value header, type in the amount of money given for advanced salary
- Click the button NEXT
If any of the above points are confusing to you or if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact Payboy Support at firstname.lastname@example.org