Attendance settings is particularly important in order to give an authority to the employees. Furthermore, it helps to restrict certain potential error in adding the attendance log manually or by a third-party device.
How to manage attendance settings
- Head to Employees > click Attendance Settings on the side menu.
- Check the box Enable attendance module on employee portal
- Check the box of Allow employees to log their own attendance from the employee portal (without using Payboy’s fingerprint device) by clicking on the box.
- Check the box Require attemdance logs to be approved before it is used in payroll calculation
- Check the box, named Requires Employee to be near or within workplace when checking in or out, to use geo location for attendance.
(Note: If employee is no where near the radius of the workplace, employee's check in won't be valid.)
- Check the checkbox, named Require Employee to Take a Photo as Evidence When Checking In or Out, to allow facial recognition for attendance.
- Adjust the Minimum Time Interval (in minutes) Before the Time Worked is Counted.
- Adjust the Minimum time (in minutes) before you can check in or check out after you have already done so.
- Adjust the Maximum time (in hours) you can check out from a previous check in when using a fingerprint device.
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
Well-done! You have accomplished another step of the guideline, to go to the next step click here.
To go back to the summary of Beginner Guidelines, please click here.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.