Attendance settings is particularly important in order to give an authority to the employees. Furthermore, it helps to restrict certain potential error in adding the attendance log manually or by a third-party device.
How to manage attendance settings
- Head to Attendance > click Attendance Settings on the side menu.
- Check the box of Allow employees to log their own attendance from their dashboard (without using Payboy’s fingerprint device) by clicking on the box.
- Check the box of Require approval for submitted attendance logs by clicking on the box.
- Adjust the Minimum time interval (in minutes) before the time worked is counted.
- Adjust the Minimum time (in minutes) before you can check in or check out after you have already done so.
- Adjust the Maximum time (in hours) you can check out from a previous check in when using a fingerprint device.
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
Well-done! You have accomplished another step of the guideline, to go to the next step click here.
To go back to the summary of Beginner Guidelines, please click here.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.