In a Salary Year to Date (YTD) report, admins can view the breakdown of each employees’ salary for a specific year. It also shows the company’s breakdown of payment for the indicated date range. Items such as Basic Salary, CPF Wages, Skill Development Levy (SDL), and Self-Help Groups (SHG) can be viewed here. The generated report will be shown on the browser in HTML format. Alternatively, our system also enables admins to download the report in Microsoft Excel format for record keeping and printing purposes.
How to generate and download the Salary (YTD) report
- On the left-side menu, head to Reports > click Salary (YTD).
- Select the Report Year by clicking on the dropdown button and choosing the year you want.
- Select the employees whom you want to be reflected in the report with their claims.
(Note: You can use the Search query to find and select specific employees. Some of the filter options include Organization, Name, NRIC, Department and Position)
- After selecting the time period and employees, look in the bottom-right corner and click
- Upon clicking, you will be directed to a browser where the selected employees’ salary details for the year chosen will be displayed.
- To download the report in Excel format, either look in the top-right or the bottom-right corner and click on Download Excel Report.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.