The purpose of a Claims Report is to find out how much each employee is claiming and what category they claim it from. Only Approved and Denied claims will be reflected when generated, and all types of claims such as Transport, Food and Medical will be reflected. The generated report will then be displayed in a PDF file available for download, where the members selected will have their claims of the specific time period shown.
How to generate Claims report
- On the left-side menu, head to Reports > click
- Select the Pay Period that you want to generate a report of.
- Afterwards, select the employees to be reflected in the report with their claims.
(Note: You can use the Search query to find and select specific employees. Some of the filter options include Organization, Name, NRIC, Department and Position)
- After selecting the time period and employees, look in the bottom-right corner and click
- This report will be automatically downloaded into your device.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.