Basic Information contains a summary of your company’s profile. You can also easily edit your company information in this section. Each of the entity under this section is linked to other features available within Payboy. Therefore, it is important to fill-in all the details properly.
How to manage the company's profile
- Head to Company > click on Basic Info on the side menu
- Enter your company Name (if you need to make amendment)
- Enter the Subdomain for Employee Portal
As a result, the subdomain would be https://testing.payboy.biz/. This is where the employees of the company would be able to log into the system.
(Note: Please ensure that you enter the company's name. You would not be able to change the subdomain once it is submitted.)
- Enter your company’s Industry
(Note: This is important to be filled-in as it is needed during the generation of IRAS tax filing.)
- Select your company’s Business type
- Select your company’s Established year
- Enter your company’s Phone number, Mobile number, and Fax Number.
- You may upload your company logo and letterhead to customize outbound emails and payslips by clicking Upload Logo.
(Note: Please ensure the logo must be in .img or .png format. Please refer to here to upload letter head OR different logos & letterheads for your sub-organizations )
- Enter your Business Address. Uncheck the Billing Address box if you want to enter a different address from the Business Address.
- Click Submit to save any changes made.
- Go to step Sub-Organization article for more information on how to input your Business Registration Number & other necessary information.
Congratulations! You have completed the basic requirements for your company set-up! Click here for the next step.