Branches could also refer to the location of the workplace. This is an important feature for scheduling and allocating part-timers to a diverse working locations every time.
The function of branches:
- To inform the employees regarding the location that they are allocated to
- To reduce the chance of inputting fraud time logs by the employee
How to create a new branch
- Head to Company > click Branches on the side menu.
- Click the + New Branch button at the top-right hand corner.
- Enter the Branch Name.
- Adjust the Allowed radius for attendance check-in (in meters). It is 100 meters at default.
(Note: This is important of you would like your employees to check-in via our Mobile App (geo-location function))
- Select the Country from the drop-down list (if needed).
- Enter the Postal code of the branch (the form will auto update the Street Address).
- Enter other necessary address such as unit number (if there’s any).
- Click the Submit button to create the branch.
- Head to Employees
- Click on Schedule Shifts
- Click on the Add Branch button
- Repeat Steps 3 - 7 of the guide above
- Click the Save button
How to view / edit / delete an existing branch
- Head to Company > click on Branches on the side menu.
- Click View, Edit, or Delete that located at the right side of the particular branch accordingly.
- For Edit, follow Steps 3 to 8 on the guide above for further information.
- Please ensure that you created the Branch properly as this is important during the process of rostering.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you face any difficulties. We will get back to you within 3 workings days.