"Rewards for work, work for rewards".
Payboy realizes that companies give rewards to their employees, both monetary (i.e. bonuses) and non-monetary (i.e. additional leaves). Companies may also sometimes reduce the number of days of leave for employees due to under-performance or other valid reasons.
This module enables these functions, and has extensive capabilities:
- Adding/subtracting the number of days for any type of leaves available
- Selecting multiple employees to entitle them to these additional leaves
- Setting expiry dates for these additional leaves
How to add/subtract leave for employee(s)
- Open the sidebar and select Leave > Give Additional Leaves
- Select the type of leave, leave year, amount of leave (can be positive or negative), reason for giving or subtracting this leave, and the expiry date of the given leave
- Select the employees to apply this leave addition or subtraction
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Create Additional Leaves button to confirm
Editing Existing Additional Leaves
You can edit the amount, expiry, and reason for already-created leaves.
- Open the sidebar and select Employees > All Employees.
- Search for the employee whose leave additions you wish to edit, and View the employee
- In the employee's profile, select the Leave Tab
- Select Current Year Leave Details or Previous Year Leave Details, depending on the year of the leave addition you wish to edit
- Select the Edit icon of the leave addition to be edited
- Edit the leave addition and select Submit to confirm
- The changes have been made, and there will now be a note on the leave addition to show that it has been edited in the past.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.