This guidance will allow you to go through the step-by-step process of viewing or/and deleting previously generated payrolls (both published and unpublished payslips) Editing payrolls can only be done for unpublished payrolls.
Please refer to the following details for more information:
For CPF or/and SHG amount: how to edit either CPF and SHG amount, or both.
How to edit and delete unpublished payrolls
Step 1: From the left-hand side navigation bar
Head to Payroll > All Payrolls
Step 2: Select the year first, followed by the month to view the respective payroll.
For an unpublished payroll, you can choose to Edit or Delete the data
If you choose to Edit, you will be brought to the same confirmation page shown in this guide for generating payrolls.
Click on the red bin icon delete the payslip or payroll that has either been published or unpublished
You can Delete a payslip that has either been published or unpublished by clicking on the red icon
(Note*: This is permanent and it cannot be undone)
How to view & download payslips
- From the side panel. head to Payroll > All Payrolls
- Click on the year and then month of the payroll in which you would like to view.
- Click on the View Payslip button on a particular employee to view his/her payslip in HTML format
- Alternatively, click Download payslip as PDF to download their individual payslips in PDF format.
- You can also download all of the payslips in the PDF by clicking Download All PDFs
Publishing payrolls manually
- Select the Year and Month of the payroll you want to publish
- Below the header NRIC/Other ID, the payroll's publishing status will be indicated
- Select Publish Now. A pop up window will appear to notify you of the automated actions which will follow once the paysips have been published.
- Click OK to confirm
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.