In this tab, you will be able to decide how employees view their portals, the extent of their functionalities and enable employee directories.
- From the sidebar, select Employees > Employee Settings
- The first setting is to enable employee directories. This will allow employees to find emails and/or phone numbers or their colleagues. These searches may be restricted to company or department level.
- To enable the employee directory, click on the box to enable the directory.
- The system will then prompt for more information. Select Department for the searches to be restricted at organisation level. Otherwise, select Company.
- Following this, you may choose to display email address and/or contact numbers in the directory by clicking on the boxes.
Edit Profile Settings and Birthday Notification
- Decide if employees are able to edit their respective profiles on the employee portal by clicking on the box. Choose if you would like to receive birthday notifications.
New Work Pass and Document Expiry Notifications
- You can now customize notifications for expiring work pass and important documents. You may choose to send the email notification to you, the employee or both. This will help you to plan things ahead.
- Lastly, customize the calendar view for your employees .Employee calendar settings allows you to edit whose Leaves, Claims, New Hires, Work pass expiry & Terminating dates that the employees can see on their calendar.
- Employees may view the above based on company, organization, department, subordinates or self only.
- Select Submit to save changes made.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.