Claims are a crucial component of reimbursement and are prevalent in all companies, across all industries.
All claims must be approved to be included in payslip generation. As an administrator, you have the authority to create, approve and deny all claims reflected in the system.
Single claims are the typical form of claims - a single reimbursement for a cost incurred by an employee.
Group claims are a collection of claims. For example, all claims incurred on a business trip by multiple employees can be grouped into one group claim, and approved as a whole.
In this article, the focus will be on approval of Group Claims and how to view all Group Claims and mass approve them.
How to view all Group Claims
- Open the sidebar and select Claims > All Claim Groups
- From this page, you will be able to view all approved, denied and pending claims.
How to view claims made in Group Claims
- Select the View icon on the Group Claim
- On this page, admins are able to view each separate claim in the Group Claim by clicking on the View icon
- The single claim may also be edited by selecting the Edit icon
- Otherwise, the claim can be deleted from the Group Claim if needed by selecting the Delete icon.
- In a Group Claim, admins may approve some claims and deny others by selecting the respective Approve/Deny button.
- Admins may approve all claims in a Group Claim by selecting the Approve All button.
- Upon successful approval of claims, claims will automatically show up when generating payroll for the month. For more information on how to generate a payroll, refer to this article.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen, or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.