Payboy has a few email notifications that can be set up in the system to remind admins of important dates. This article aims to guide admins on how to set up those reminders.
Work Pass (WP) Expiry Reminders (for managers)
- To set up reminders 1 month prior to the WP expiry date, from the Dashboard > Employee tab.
- Head to Employee Settings > Click on Enable employee's work pass expiry email notification for managers
Note: Admins are automatically set up to receive work pass expiry notifications.
Birthday Reminders (for admins)
- To set up reminders on the birthday date itself, from the Dashboard > Employee tab.
- Head to Employee Settings > Click on Enable employee's birthday notification.
Note: Manager accounts do not receive birthday notifications.
Employee Change Profile
- To set up notification when employees change details of their profile, especially for foreign workers on WP, click on the Employee tab at the left-side navigation bar.
- Head to Employee Settings > Click on Enable employee profile changes email notifications.
- To set up reminders when payroll period is approaching, from the Dashboard > Payroll tab.
- Head to Payroll Settings > Click on Enable email notification for payment date.
- From here, you are able to set the number of days in advance you wish to receive the notification prior to the payment date indicated in the system.
Published Payslip Email Notification
- To set up email notifications when payroll period is approaching, from the Dashboard > Payroll tab.
- Head to Payroll Settings > Click on Enable email notification for published payslips.
Other Reminders and Email Notifications
Managers - Leave Applications, Claim Applications, Appraisal start date and end date.
Employees - Published Payslips, Approved/Denies/Cancelled Leave and Claim Applications, Appraisal start and end date, Published Rosters.
Admins - Credit Card Expiration, Trial Ending, Billing Failed, Subscription Cancelled.