This guide serves to aid admins in changing an employee's position, department and pay scheme in one go.
- To access the Position Reassignment page from the dashboard, go to the Employee tab > Position Reassignment. (Note: Please approach your main admin for access to this page if you cannot find it)
- From this page, select the employees involved by clicking on "Select" next to their names. Then, scroll down and click on "Register Employee".
- On this page, a few things can be selected such as (from left to right on the screen):
- Start Date of the new position, i.e. effective date of promotion.
- Indicate the new department, if any.
- Indicate the new position, if any.
- Indicate the new employment type, if any.
- Indicate the new salary that this employee will be receiving.
- Reset Leave Entitlement. Note: Check this box only if the employee's new leave entitlement starts from year 0. Otherwise, DO NOT check this box.
- Edit Icon. Click this icon, to edit other pay scheme details, such as working hours and OT.
- Once the information has been filled in. Ensure that the amounts are accurate. Then, select "Submit".
- If the position reassignment is successful, a green banner will appear. The position reassignment should also show up under the respective employee's career history. Note: the record can only be removed if there are no existing payslips with the new amount.
- The salary proration formula can be found at the bottom of the salary adjustment article.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.