Depending on individual company policy, different hourly rates may apply to different timings and days of the week. Payboy can assist companies in automating such conditions.
- From an employee's profile > Pay Scheme tab, ensure that under the "Pay Details" header, the "Type" field has been set to Hourly.
- Following the above, there will be an option to set "Additional Hourly Rate". Click on "+ Add Hourly Rate" to add more conditions.
- From here, there are a few things that are required.
- Description: Short description.
- Hourly pay: Key in a custom hourly amount.
- Days: Refers to the specific day the work day falls on, e.g. apply this rate to work days that fall on a Monday and Friday only.
- Time From and Time To: Refers to the specific timing that overtime begins. Note: For flexible work timings, check "Start Day", to ensure that all hours are considered from when the employee first checks in. Similarly, for unplanned OT, check "End Day", to ensure that all hours whenever an employee checks out.
- After setting the above, click on Submit. Multiple additional settings can be set for hourly rates.
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.