The Adhoc Pay Items feature allows you to add pay items to employees which will appear as a line item on the itemised payslip when you are generating your next payroll. The adhoc pay item is non-recurring and will not appear in subsequent payroll generations once the pay item has been generated on a payslip.
Do check out this other guide to find out how you can enable your staff and managers to request for Adhoc pay items themselves.
Creating an adhoc pay item
- From the side menu, go to Payroll > Adhoc Pay Items
- Click on New Adhoc Pay Item on the top right corner of the summary page
- Fill out the necessary details for the pay item- Employee, Approval status, Pay Item, Quantity and finally Remarks (if any)
- Click Submit to save the pay item
Adhoc pay item summary page
- From the summary page, you are able to see a list of all the pay items that are pending approval. You will also be able to see whether these pay items have been reimbursed through the monthly payroll.
Do check out this other guide to find out how you can enable your staff and managers to request an existing Adhoc pay items themselves.
- Only admins are able to Approve, Deny, View, Edit or Delete these existing pay item, as long as they have not been generated in the payroll (i.e. paid).
- However, take note that adhoc pay items that have been generated in the payroll are considered paid and you will no longer be able to delete or edit them
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com. We will get back to you within 3 working days.