As the company expands in business scale, the number of its subsidiaries should increase as well. The Payboy software allows for a single company to create and edit multiple sub-organisations and departments.
How to add a new organization
- Head to Company > Organizations on the side menu
- Click + Add More Organizations at the top
- Input the Organization Name and Login ID
(Note: The organisation login ID wil be used by employee accounts in the Payboy login page. They will need to enter it below the company's Subdomain alias, please refer to this article for more information on organisation login ID)
- Select your Business Registration Type
- Enter your Business Registration Number & CPF Submission Number (CSN)
- Click Upload Logo/Letterhead button if you would like the organisation to its own logo, separate from the company
- Add the departments as shown according to this guide
- Click Submit to create the new organization
IMPORTANT NOTE: In Step 7 when onboarding employees via excel workflow, ensure that the organisation name is EXACT, otherwise, a new organisation will be created.
Move on to step 3 here.