Hello, this guide will provide you with some answers to your questions about PSG. Let's go!
What are the modules included in the PSG Package?
The modules included in the PSG Package are:
2. Leave Management
3. Claim Management
5. Custom Reports
6. Employee self-service Mobile Application
Can I add additional modules?
Yes, you can. The additional modules are time & attendance and rostering. They will be charged at a rate of $2.50/module/employee/month.
If I take up Package A catered for 20 employees, does it mean I can use the system for up to 20 employees in total?
No, you can use it for more than 20 employees. Additional employees will be charged at the stipulated amount/employee based on the total headcount every month. Prevailing promotions at the time of purchase will apply for your additional employees.
How to know if I can apply for the PSG Grant?
The basic requirements are as such:
· Your company must be registered and operating in Singapore with a minimum of 30% local shareholding
· The purchased IT solution must be implemented in Singapore
· For more information, you may visit the Enterprise Singapore site
Can Payboy submit the application for you?
Unfortunately, we cannot apply on your behalf as all submissions must be strictly done by the applying organization only. However, do contact us if you face issues along the way. We will figure it out with you!
Alternatively, you can find help with our detailed guide here.
How long does the process usually take?
From Application to Implementation
- After you submit your application on the Business Grant Portal, it will take 4-6 weeks for the grant to be approved by IMDA.
- An invoice will be sent to you after the attainment of the approval notice. Implementation will then start after payment has been made.
How long does it take for my grant to be reimbursed?
You may submit the claim application after 1 month of usage. The claim will take 4-6 weeks to be processed, and money will be reimbursed about 3 weeks later.