This module serves to provide admins with an estimate of how much the company is spending on each project in terms of salaries and claims.
In the project module, we have new features for a more detailed breakdown and estimate of each project in terms of salaries, timesheets, and claims.
1. Time Sheets: For admins or employees to manually input the number of hours for each project
2. Project Calculations: The calculations of the cost breakdown of each project
3. Projects: Creation and management of projects
4. Projects Roles: For an indication of roles used during time sheets creation for each project
5. Overheads: Expenses incurred to support the project, which are not directly related to a specific product or service
6. Employees: Shows the list of employees and their assignment types (timesheet, attendance, or allocations)
7. Project Settings: To enable the project module in the employee portal
How to start using Projects Module
Step 1: Create Projects
To access the create projects page, head to the Projects tab > Projects > Click on the + New Project button on the top right.
Step 2: In order to create a new project, these are the compulsory (unless otherwise stated) fields:
Name: The project name.
Description (optional): A short description explaining what this project is about.
Start Date: Project start date (can be backdated).
End Date (optional): Project end date (can be backdated or left blank for projects with no end dates).
Outlet/Branch: Indicate the outlet that this project is tagged to, in order for attendance logs to be automatically allocated to this project.
Project Roles: Indicate roles tagged to this project
Auto assign new employees to project: Check this box to allow new employees to be tagged to this project automatically
Archive: Check this box when this project is no longer in use.
Step 3: Assign employees to projects
Step 4: Assign employees according to timesheet/attendance or allocations
Step 5: Input data from the assignment types
Step 6: Generate Payroll, to capture additional payments that have been added during payroll.
Step 7: Generate Project Calculations, to consolidate the information from all assignment types
Step 8: Generate Project Costing Report, to get a detailed breakdown of the project's cost
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.