The Adhoc Payroll feature allows you to generate separate payrolls for different purposes. When generating an Adhoc Payroll, your employees basic salary will not be taken into the payroll generation. You can use Adhoc Payroll to generate claims separately from the monthly payroll as well.
How to generate an adhoc payroll
- Head to Payroll > Generate Payroll on the side menu.
- Under Payment Period > Click on the Selection field beside the customize button > Click on the "Adhoc Payment" Selection
- Then select the employees that you want to run adhoc payment for > Click Begin Payroll Generation.
- Unpaid claims will appear on the payroll generation page as highlighted below.
- Select any additional pay item that you would like to add by clicking on Add more Pay Item highlighted below
- Click on the Confirm button to finish generating the payroll
- Remember to publish your payroll to notify your employees that their Adhoc Payslip is ready for viewing. To find out how to publish your payslip, please follow the link below and look for the header Publishing payrolls manually: https://support.payboy.biz/guides-for-payroll-admins/payroll-management/payroll-management
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties through the support chat icon on the bottom right of the screen or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 3 working days.