Before using the Payboy software, the administrator has to enter the basic details of the company.
This basic information includes a summary of the company's profile which can be edited at any point in time. This process is integral because other functions of Paybay are linked to the information you provide at this juncture.
How to manage the company's profile
- Head to Company > click on Basic Info on the side menu
- Enter your Company Name
- Enter the Subdomain for Employee Portal. (Note: Please ensure that you enter the company's name. This submission is permanent and no changes can be made thereafter)
- Select your company’s Business type, Financial Month and Established Year
- Enter your company’s Phone number, Mobile number, and Fax Number.
- Enter your company's Industry, and select if it is GST registered
- You may upload your company logo to customize outbound emails and payslips by clicking Upload Logo.
- Enter your Business Address. Uncheck the Billing Address box if you want to enter a different address from the Business Address.
- Click Submit to save any changes made.